About Arkady Bukh, Esq.
Mr. Bukh’s experience in the legal profession is vast, including a background in handling complex white-collar criminal cases, major felony criminal cases, civil and criminal asset forfeitures, appellate representation, and so forth.
What Makes Arkady Bukh Different From Other Attorneys
If you are in need of a criminal defense attorney, you may be asking yourself, “Why should I hire Arkady Bukh instead of another attorney?” Well, Mr. Bukh is not like other attorneys. He has cultivated a reputation for providing zealous advocacy for those charged with drug crimes, violent crimes, theft, weapons charges, and various other criminal charges.
Another unique aspect to Mr. Bukh’s representation is that he will be with you from beginning to end. He is proud to represent clients throughout all stages of litigation, including grand jury investigations, verdicts, sentencing, and appeals.
He understands that no two cases are alike and provides an individualized assessment and approach to every case he handles in order to ensure the best possible outcome for his clients.
Ready to Represent You, No Matter the Offense
Below is a general list of the types of legal matters Mr. Bukh and his Chicago criminal team handles day in and day out. This is not an exhaustive list. The best way to determine if Mr. Bukh can help you is by calling his office and scheduling a free, confidential case review.
- Drug crimes
- White collar crimes;
- Mortgage fraud;
- Health care fraud;
- Bank fraud;
- Mail/wire fraud;
- Theft of trade secrets;
- Public corruption,
- Violent crimes; and
- Weapons charges
Capable of Representing Defendants from All Walks of Life
Mr. Bukh’ has experience representing doctors, lawyers, financial analysts, corporate leaders, political figures, among many others. Whether he is representing a high-profile client or indigent client, Mr. Bukh makes sure that all of his clients are represented with an equal amount of vigor and zeal.
Mr. Bukh works closely with clients to effectively develop a defense strategy and makes sure they understand how to best protect their rights.
Deep Knowledge of Illinois Law
Bukh Law Firm possesses a deep knowledge of Illinois law. Our lawyers graduated from The John Marshall Law School.
Recognized in the Legal Community
Arkady Bukh has a sterling reputation in the legal community. For example, he is recognized as a “Rising Star” Super Lawyer in Law & Politics Magazine. The “Rising Star” designation means that he is a top-rated attorney, according to his peers. Mr. Bukh also possesses the following professional accolades:
- Top-rating on Avvo (Present)
- Top 10 Under 40 – National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2018)
- Emerging Lawyer from the Leading Lawyer Network (2017-2018)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – Criminal Defense (2017-2018)
- “10 Best Attorney” – American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys (2017)
- Top 10 Percent – Lawyers of Distinction (2017)
In addition to being nationally recognized in various independent attorney-rating services, Arkady Bukh has been published in numerous prestigious legal publications, including:
- The U.S. Sentencing Commission’s War on Drug
- American Bar Association, Criminal Litigation, Summer 2014, Vol. 14, No. 3
- Luis v. United States and the Future of Federal Forfeiture Reform
- American Bar Association, Criminal Litigation, Fall 2017, Vol. 17, No. 1
Leadership and Professional Affiliations
Our attorney is engaged and involved in the American legal community. For example, he is an active member of the following professional organizations:
- American Bar Association, Criminal Litigation Committee, Young Lawyers Subcommittee, Co-chair
- Chicago Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The John Marshall Law School, Young Alumni Council
Admitted to Numerous Courts
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois – Trial Bar
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Central District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Northern District of Indiana