Arkady Bukh stands ready to represent clients in all walks of life no matter how controversial or complex the criminal case may be. Mr. Bukh possesses extensive experience litigating criminal cases before judicial tribunals, in Illinois courtrooms and across the country.
Multiple news publications have highlighted Arkady Bukh’s legal work. For example, he has been quotes in the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun Times, Bloomberg News, and so forth. The list below is a brief overview of some of the complex criminal matters Arkady Bukh has handled for various clients.
- Represented Peter Levashov, a Russian citizen accused of multiple cybercrimes. Learn more by reading the Bloomberg News article here.
- Represented a Northwestern Ph.D. graduate student charged with pushing a man onto the CTA tracks in Loop. Learn more by reading the Chicago Tribune article here.
- ABC7 Chicago – Real estate developer charged as result of Ald. Ed Burke investigation
- Chicago Tribune – ‘Going rate’ to buy a job in Dorothy Brown’s office? $10,000, employee tells feds
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin – No proof man knew ‘credit profile number’ was really another’s SSN
- Chicago Tribune – Man given 3 years in prison for extensive computer hacking, threats to shoot prosecutor, FBI agents
- Chicago Sun Times – Feds say men from Chinatown hunted down debt with a beating in Aurora
- CyberScoop – Alleged FIN7 hacking director Andrii Kolpakov set to be extradited to the U.S.